Hello - Is your audience interested in connecting with a female founder and teen social entrepreneur innovating safer online spaces?
Sophia Rascoff, daughter of Spencer Rascoff (Zillow, Hotwire), is a GenZ female food-tech founder and can connect with your audience on the following topics:
- Gen Z and Social Media - How Gen Z can create a healthier, more sustainable relationship with social media
- Teen Social Entrepreneurship - Lessons and strategies for getting started as a young founder
- Community for Foodies - The app Sophia launched, Recon Food is for foodies to connect without the toxicity of social media.
Is Sophia a good fit for your audience? She'd be honored to be apart of the show.
Potential Podcast Episode Topics & Talking Points
Gen Z and Social Media
- Social Media - How Gen Z can create a healthier, more sustainable relationship with social media
- Safe Inclusion - Tips for Gen Z to create safer and more inclusive online communities
- Toxic Social Media - How Gen Z can manage the negative side of social media
- Social Media Whip Lash - What it is and how to manage it
Teen Social Entrepreneurship
- Get Involved - Advice for getting involved with the social causes that matter to you
- Social Entrepreneurship - What it is and how to get started
- Advice for Young Founders - Lessons and strategies for overcoming obstacles
- Female Entrepreneurship - How to find success as a female founder
Recon - A Community for Foodies
- Shared love of food - Connect without the fight of social media
- Recon Food - A foodie social platform platform -free from politics and negativity
- 17 year old social entrepreneur and Recon Co Founder
- Daughter of Tech serial entrepreneur and investor, Spencer Rascoff (Co Founder of Zillow, Hotwire)
- Committed to making social media a healthier and happier place for her generation
- Leads her school's Entrepreneurship program and Latin-American Hispanic Student Organization.
- She has interned and consulted for various companies across the tech, venture capital, social media, and green-tech industries