BBS Columnists - The Originators of Valuable Information
Please LOGIN to BBS Radio TV to become a BBS Columnist
Please LOGIN to BBS Radio TV to post to become a BBS Network Columnist!
USER Accounts require only a USERNAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD! You can include more information about yourself if you desire!
- When inserting hyperlinks, please only use secure links in your articles (ie: https, not http)
- Only 3 hyperlinks are allowed per article.
- Please only use images that are not copy-written nor owned by anyone other than you. When in doubt, don't include the image.
- No links to gambling sites, pornography, or 'adult only' sites! This will get all your content removed and you will be banned permanently from the network.
- We reserve the right to make any changes or edits we deem necessary to posted content. (you will be notified if any changes are made by staff members)
- We reserve the right to remove any, and or all, content provided to our network at any time.
- We are heavily trafficked and content is heavily syndicated throughout the world. Please make sure your articles are well thought out, as junk posts will not be accepted and likely get you removed as a BBS Columnist.
Originator and Opinionator Columns
A look at our concept of freedom and what it really is.
Most of us are familiar with the phrase in the titleâthat moment when you freeze, that moment when youâre unable to respond. Itâs usually not an actual deer in the road, although sometimes it is, but a form of communication that lets you know that your life wonât be the same.
At some point on our lives, we ask ourselves if we are living the life we really want. Very few of us can say yes to this question. Most, if not all of us, settle for what we have. We make up a story with many variations that explains why our life is the way it is. Usually these stories involve many of the limiting beliefs we have adopted during our lives. It might sound something like this:
What is fear management? And what does Santa have to do with this post?
The above photo was taken on Friday 3 May 2013. My dog had been diagnosed with terminal cancer four days earlier. My brain was still messed up from the stroke Iâd experienced 14 months earlier. Thinking wasnât something I remembered how to do.
If weâre looking for love, weâll see it in the most unexpected places. I saw love three weeks ago in the face of an Alaskan Malamute in the Childrenâs Room of the Stafford Township Public Library.
Happy Mercury Retrograde! We went into retrograde on 28 April 2016 and will get our âGet Out Of Retrograde Freeâ cards on 22 May 2016. There are other planets that are also currently in retrograde. Iâll talk about Mercury being in retrograde because itâs more of a familiar topic than the others.
Once upon a time, I sensed that I could do much more good in partnership than alone. I had a vision of the love I would share with my partner circling the globe, touching the hearts of those who needed to believe in the power of love, touching the hearts of those who needed to believe in miracles when presented with a dire health diagnosis, and touching the hearts of those who needed to believe that love was always possible even if the relationship got off to a rocky start.
As the rising energies of the 2015-2022 Ascension process continue, there is a simultaneous rise in âsurvival anxietyâ that is being perpetuated through many experiences of these times.
One of our stumbling blocks when it comes to manifesting is that we get stuck with the question of how we are going to do it. Our dreams and desires seem so out of reach, so beyond us, we don't know how we're going to achieve them.