Transition Radio Show, October 9, 2017
Today we discuss some of the causes and cures for violence in our communities.
Our guest, Jolen Philbrook, talks about releasing stress and bringing yourself to a better place in life.
- The recent tragedy in Las Vegas
- The wounds and grief that follow tragic events
- How our wounds can affect the way we behave and what we believe
- The importance of increasing help and awareness for mental health
- Going beneath the surface to face pain and fear
- Healing within ourselves and as a society
- Why we need to rid violent language, behavior, and influences from our lives
- Releasing stress and living a positive life
- Switching to an abundant mindset
- The choices we need to make to create change
- The negative effects of repressed anger being stored inside the body
- Releasing negatively charged energy through inner reflection
- Jolen's simple technique for releasing "stuck" emotions that are bringing you down
- The life-changing combination of positive thinking and shifting your emotions
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.