Skip to main content

The Peace Brain Show, December 6, 2016

This content is restricted. You need to subscribe to watch/listen.

Show Headline
The Peace Brain Show
Show Sub Headline
Guest, Ryan Schrock

The Peace Brain Show with Dr Gail Lash and guest Dr Ryan Schrock

Dr. Ryan Schrock is a trailblazer for health, elevating peoples’ awareness to trust the intuitive intelligence within themselves.  Simply put, people are designed to be healthy from the inside-out.  Dr. Ryan teaches people to know and apply this principle in daily life, one choice at a time.  Our genes determine 30% of our health; however, the choices we make (lifestyle) account for the other 70%.  I have practiced in Durango, CO, Atlanta, GA and is currently starting a chiropractic GROUP practice with 3 other doctors in Athens, GA. The practice is called "Chiropractic Works."

Mission: To reawaken people to their wholeness, as it relates to health and well-being.

VISION: to nurture a new generation of young people to reawaken to the expression, "I was designed to be healthy and health is created from the inside-out." This should be every man, woman and child's reference point from birth for a life of health and wellbeing.  

A good doctor finds out how to reduce interference to the body’s natural inborn healing wisdom.  Healing is a process, just like anything else in Life. Growth, feeling your best, and becoming a more aware and healthy person are only a few of the side effects when under chiropractic care.  My attitude everywhere I go is “Remain open, practice gratitude, and stay well-adjusted.”  Health encompasses the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of a person, so I choose to see my clients as healthy, and then take steps to create a balance that works for their life.  It’s all in the mission, reawakening people to their wholeness.

Education: Butler University, B.A. Psychology, Life University, D.C.

Extracurricular: surfing, golf, triathlon, teaching kids, being in the ocean or on a mountain in nature, painting, live music, I love reading, hugs, kale is my favorite veggie, carrots with hummus is my favorite snack, and my favorite candy is chocolate seafoam, exercise philanthropy, and road trips.

M.L.S. Mastery Love Service chiropractic adjusting seminar facilitator/staff

Co-Founder of Toggle Ease chiropractic adjusting seminar

Recipient of Doctor of Chiropractic 2014 Lasting Purpose Award.  This award is given to a graduate exemplifying the principles the school was founded upon in 1974, “To give, to do, to love, to serve, out of a sense of Abundance with no expectation of return.”  It is the most prestigious SERVICE award a graduate can receive. 

My favorite Quote: “The love you give is the love you keep” BJ Palmer

The Peace Brain Show

Show Host

What is Peace Brain? Peace Brain is a term that Dr. Gail Lash created to indicate a peaceful mind, body, spirit and world. Peace Brain is the synergistic connection between our mental and emotional bodies – the blending of the electrical power of the mind with the magnetic force of the heart. We humans cannot exercise our complete capabilities and innate gifts to manifest true Peace On Earth unless our Peace Brain is engaged, with these biological and spiritual centers working as one. Unity through Diversity is the goal.

Topics of Peace span the complete continuum of Science and Spirit – and so does The Peace Brain Show!  Listen and explore scientific and metaphysical concepts related to the human condition, animals and Nature, our relationship to Universal Energy and implementations of Peace worldwide with your Host, Dr. Gail Lash!

Drawing on her multifaceted background, Dr. Gail features guests who are Zoo and Aquarium leaders, Animal conservation partners, Community facilitators, social Justice organizations promoting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, National park operators, Metaphysicians, Energy healers, Angel workers, Animal communicators, and much more – all imparting their practical wisdom on how we each can create a world of Peace, Love, Justice and Beauty – manifesting “As Above So Below”.

From this, envision a map of the Earth being populated with “Places Of Peace” (markers and practices by these organizations and grassroots individuals) that when linked create Peace Trails around the world!  It is practical; it is powerful; it is possible!

The show is a one-hour format.  It begins with an opening quote and monologue segment by Dr. Gail, introducing the Peace topic for that show. This is followed by a 30 to 40-minute conversational interview with an amazing guest of note – done in the spirit of friendship, laughter, respect, contemplation and building community.  The show ends with a Peace Brain Meditation, in which Dr. Gail enables you to practice turning on and tuning into your Peace Brain!  Join us!

0 Following