Transition Radio Show, 03/04/2018
Today we discuss what it takes to be a visionary and how to transform your life through the power of yoga.
Our guest, Mariko Hirakawa, is dedicated to positioning yoga as something far beyond fitness and shares how it’s the ultimate tool for the evolution of human consciousness and tapping into a space of unlimited possibilities.
- Addressing the vision we have for our future and how to achieve it
- Acknowledging pain and understanding that many visions come thereafter
- Using pain, frustration, and anger as a driving force to get in touch with your purpose
- The great impact of people all over the world taking a stand
- How to think like a Visionary and create our lives out of our soul’s purpose
- What is “Yoga” really? (Understanding yoga as a wisdom tradition vs. a physical exercise)
- Going within ourselves through yoga to find the will to stay motivated
- Creating a future from the space of possibility instead of the conditioning of our past
- Common mistakes that most people make when planning their future
- How the practice of physical yoga can be used as a gateway to higher levels of yoga
- Manifesting a life we envision and love with the guidance of yoga
- Transforming into visionary yoga and how to tap into a space of unlimited possibility
- Tips for bringing the power of yoga into your whole life
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.