The Metaphysical Hour, November 4, 2005
The Metaphysical Hour
hosted by Dolores Cannon
Station 1 - Fridays 5:00 - 6:00 PM (PST) 8:00 - 9:00 PM (EST)
on BBS Radio
Date: November 4, 2005
* Hypnosis Technique
* How subconscious works (10min)
* The mind can heal, and we manifest our aches/pain unconsciously(12min)
* Lifestyle can translate to persistent pain in the body especially the back (17min)
* Hip and Right-side leg & foot pain usually means they've been offered a new direction in life and are afraid to take it. (18min)
* Stomach problem = something going in life that they cannot stomach (20min)
* Hands/Wrist problems = they're holding onto something they need to let go (21min)
* Clinging to illness can sometimes happen because that's all some people have. (22min)
* Even Jesus couldn't heal everyone! (23min)
* Cancer caused by unreleased Anger towards people from current and past life -- karma (24min)
* Karma (~28min)
* Migraine Headaches(43min)
The Metaphysical Hour
Julia Cannon carries on the work of her mother, Dolores Cannon, who authored 19 Books (so far) and was a Past-Life Regressionist and Hypnotherapist who specialized in the recovery and cataloging of Lost Knowledge. Dolores is widely acknowledged as a leading authority on Nostradamus and considered the World's Foremost Expert on his Prophecies. She passed to the next realm in Oct, 2014 and now continues to work and inspire from beyond the veil.
Dolores' powerful method, Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT), was developed over the last 50 years as her technique to not only unlock the Lost Knowledge captured in her books but also to provide amazing and life changing physical, spiritual and emotional healing to her personal clients. Her method is still being taught by Julia and through a series of online classes that Dolores developed before her passing and is in use by over 5,000 practitioners around the globe today..
Julia, a renowned author in her own right (Soul Speak) continues to run the company's publishing, academy and media businesses in addition to bringing Dolores' vision of the Cannon University of Metaphysical Studies into reality.