Transition Radio Show, August 28, 2017
Today we discuss leaving a mark on the world through how you live and choose to perform.
Our first guest, David McNally, is an international author, speaker, and CEO of a company called Transform Corp. Our second guest, Kate Allgood, is an author, sports psychologist of Quantum Performance Inc., speaker, and coach. Today, they teach us the secrets to achieving our goals and making our mark on the world.
- How your life changes the world
- Being conscious of our own importance and impact
- The principle of contribution
- Aligning with companies that compliment and support your gifts and talents
- Contribution in relationships and the expansion of love
- The value behind building a strong brand and customer relationships
- Purpose behind leaders and their roles to their employees
- How our actions impact others
- Mental toughness – what does this mean and how do you build it?
- The most important areas of mental toughness
- Using confidence to combat self-doubt and distraction
- How body posture affects confidence
- Looking deeper than materialistic things to make a mark
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.