Transition Radio Show, June 13, 2017
Today we discuss changing your brain to change your life.
Our first guest, Mark Waldman, talks about the Neuroscience behind creating Wealth, Joy, and Peace. Our second guest, Davide Di Giorgio, addresses key elements in speaking to an audience and how to be successful in your technique.
- How we can use our brains to achieve more in life
- What is Neurowisdom? – How it can help expand our consciousness and help us find deeper meaning and purpose in life
- Turning on deeper parts of our brain – How to stimulate our inner wisdom
- Neurowisdom strategies you can use – Transform your thinking behavior and awareness
- Bringing stress levels down and productivity levels up
- Why being yourself when speaking converts and builds rapport
- How to produce an inspiring and transforming experience for your audience
- How to get on a Ted Talks stage
- Money Sense with Steve Sexton
- Mark Waldman’s latest book: NeuroWisdom: The Brain Science of Money, Happiness, and Success
- Download Mark’s FREE eBooks: 10 Mind-Blowing Discoveries About the Human Brain and NeuroTips for Money, Happiness & Success
- Download Davide’s FREE Guide: 3 Keys to Becoming a TED Worthy Speaker - https://experience.davidedigiorgio.com/tedworthy/
- Connect with Davide Di Giorgio: (619)-363-0568
- For your financial services visit: https://www.sextonadvisorygroup.com/ or Call: 1-(800)-560-2611
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.