Today we discuss being of service and some solutions to help people get jobs and homes during really tough times.
Our guest, Michelle John, is the Founder of New GateWay Solutions Corporations and has successfully engaged a team of college interns and volunteers to assist in accomplishing the organization’s goal – help alleviate poverty and homelessness one job at a time.
- How to be of service to others
- Examples of how to be of service and some of the benefits
- Changing your mindset from ideas that are limiting
- The importance of concentration and focus
- How you choose to wake up in the morning
- The growth of poverty of homelessness
- How New GateWay Solutions is helping to shift this problem and help people in need
- The significance of having a strong support system
- Stereotypes versus actual statistics when it comes to the homeless population
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.