- What is pocketing, the latest dating trend all about? Pocketing refers to where you are essentially put in your partner's 'pocket' and they consciously keep you away from the eyes of the world, usually by avoiding introducing you to their family and friends. How to handle?
- How to handle holiday stress and set boundaries at the dinner table-whether it's vax politics, finding that perfect gift for everyone on your list without breaking the bank, or navigating that least favorite relative, Dr. Estrin offers foolproof tips on keeping calm and carrying on during the holidays.
- Why are we obsessed with serial killers as a society? What is it about serial killers that so many people find so intriguing and what is the “obsession” with shows like Netflix’s season 3, “You”? Are we a nation of closeted killers?
- What's with the Brendan Fraser comeback? TikTok is posting old clips, highlighting a pattern among a young Gen Z and Millennial audience, seeking justice for figures who they perceive to have been wronged such as the 'Free Britney' movement.
- How to deal with blended families when in a new relationship- The blend is created by building authentic relationships with the
other’s kids and Dr. Estrin offers tips to make the process a little easier.
- For more information, please visit the links below and for press inquiries and interviews, please contact Kat at CEO@do-tellpr.com or call 305-490-5911
Previously on CBS Miami here: https://miami.cbslocal.com/video/5918929-south-florida-school-districts-helping-students-who-are-nervous-about-returning-to-classrooms/
With an advanced degree in human behavior and clinical therapy from Columbia University, Joshua has over two decades of face-to-face experience as a Licensed Clinical Therapist helping people tackle their mental health issues. From divorce to depression, he has supported thousands in managing their mood and more serious disorders (i.e. Bipolar I and II, addiction, eating disorders, anxiety, depression), using a no-nonsense approach based on Beck’s Cognitive Behavioral model. Estrin created what is now recognized as the “Shut Up Philosophy” and applied it to coaching some of America's top CEOs and celebrities, helping them navigate the pressures of being in the spotlight and the impact this has on work-life balance. While still a staunch advocate for all things health/mental-health, he aspired for a deeper understanding of human dynamics. As such, he completed a Ph.D. in applied mathematics understanding that, “if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.” He began to quantify kindness, fear, safety and anxiety by using predictive, multi-regression and linear models of statistics in his work and research. His knack for numbers became appealing to some of the largest companies and social media platforms including OWN, Walmart, Pepsico, and Instagram, where he is known as the “Math Whisperer” and “Data Dude,” using consumer data to help brands make informed, responsible and fiscally sound decisions. Wrap this up in a neat package and you have the perfect mix of a right and left brainer narrating in his latest audiobook, “Shut Up and Listen to Yourself 2.0” (2021) available on Itunes, Audible, and Google Play, reminding everyone that they need to use action, ability and awareness, in that order, and listen to their inner expert.