Change It Up, September 1, 2018
Today we’re talking about what we can do to start breaking money silence.
In our culture, there seems to be a stigma surrounding open conversations about money and financial matters. We all could benefit from adjusting our mindset about money, but first, we have to actually be willing to talk about it.
Cheri Blair of Cheri Blair Financial Services joins me today as my co-host to discuss financial literacy and why it’s so important for women to up their game when it comes to knowledge about financial matters.
Wealth psychology expert, Kathleen Burns Kingsbury, also joins us to shine a light on money silence and how it impacts individuals, couples, and families.
- How we can all get wiser about how we deal with and think about money
- 5 subconscious limiting money blocks we may not even realize are affecting us financially
- What money silence is and how it impacts individuals, couples, and families
- Different ways that money silence can hurt us and hold us back
- The gap that still exists between the compensation of working men and women today
- Tips and tools for learning how to negotiate salaries and gain “money talk” confidence
- Women, money, and power – why now is the time to use our voices and push back
- How women looking to be more actively involved in their financial lives can face conflict
- Some steps that women can take to start breaking the money silence
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!