Stan Deyo has held Above Top Secret Security Clearance and worked undercover for the FBI. He was part of an exclusive "black project", headed by Dr. Edward Teller specializing in the development of "flying saucer technology".
Stan's diverse background encompasses:
- computer programmer of mainframes in 7 languages, PC and Macintosh
- senior systems analyst
- research physicist (both formally and self-educated)
- marine architect (self-educated)
- advanced propulsion engineer for marine, air and spacecraft
- author of three books and six scientific papers
- partner in Deyo Enterprises LLC - our R&D, website hosting, book publishing and book distribution company for the last 35 years
- amateur archeologist in the Middle East – explored real "Indy Jones" caves in the Qumran region of Israel
- TV documentary television host for several shows on Tesla (Eye of the Storm) and a series of three highly-rated shows on Channel 9 in Perth: UFOs Are Here, UFOs Deyo and You and UFOs Are Back
- university lecturer in 3D computer animation and graphic art
- Biblical student
- public lecturer on world events including:
- The coming global economic collapse
- Developing solar-related crises in the Earth's climate
- The "UFO" deception and its real intent
- Suppression of badly needed technologies
- The coming destruction of America by civil war followed by foreign invasion
- High voltage physics of "cheaper" energy
Born in Clifton, Texas to a family of American Pioneers, Stan spent his first two years in nearby Valley Mills with his grandparents until his father returned from the Middle East - a US Army Air Force Base Commander in WW2. Valley Mills is just seven miles from Crawford, home to President Bush's ranch.
Stan spent most of his youth in Dallas where (while at J. F. Kimball H.S.) he was a member of the National Honor Society, Captain of the rifle team, Lt. Colonel in the NDCC (ROTC), recipient of the Sons of the American Revolution Medal, and honored as one of the two most outstanding math students.
Graduating high school just three months after his 16th birthday, Stan was awarded a partial engineering scholarship to the University of Texas and also was given a full congressional appointment (scholarship) to the US Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs. He was the only 4th class cadet who received written permission from General Curtis E. LeMay (head of S.A.C. at the time) to drink coffee and sit at ease during meals - which was not the norm for 4th class cadets.
Upon returning to Dallas from USAFA, Stan trained in computer programming at IBM. Shortly thereafter, he formed his own "mission impossible" team solving extremely sensitive, difficult corporate computing problems.
Stan's main love is still advanced propulsion and "free" energy research which took him to Australia in '71 to work on these systems as part of a global project under the direction of such men as Dr. Edward Teller and Dr Andrei Sakharov.
Currently Stan is:
a) working on a Tesla-based energy system similar to that of Dr T. Henry Moray
b) several,novel air and marine propulsion projects
c) giving many radio interviews
d) writing his second paper (in a series of three) on the inertial nature of gravity with many graphic illustrations which show the 'layered shells' nature of moons, planets, stars, galaxies and even galactic clusters... which addresses the 'hollow Earth' possibility and...
e) conducting a planet-wide test with many people who are taking measurements of changes in the Earth's magnetic and gravitational fields using a technique Stan discovered.