BBS Columnists - The Originators of Valuable Information
Please LOGIN to BBS Radio TV to become a BBS Columnist
Please LOGIN to BBS Radio TV to post to become a BBS Network Columnist!
USER Accounts require only a USERNAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD! You can include more information about yourself if you desire!
- When inserting hyperlinks, please only use secure links in your articles (ie: https, not http)
- Only 3 hyperlinks are allowed per article.
- Please only use images that are not copy-written nor owned by anyone other than you. When in doubt, don't include the image.
- No links to gambling sites, pornography, or 'adult only' sites! This will get all your content removed and you will be banned permanently from the network.
- We reserve the right to make any changes or edits we deem necessary to posted content. (you will be notified if any changes are made by staff members)
- We reserve the right to remove any, and or all, content provided to our network at any time.
- We are heavily trafficked and content is heavily syndicated throughout the world. Please make sure your articles are well thought out, as junk posts will not be accepted and likely get you removed as a BBS Columnist.
Originator and Opinionator Columns
The Lie Runs Deeper than we Know: Acceptable Dissent versus Night and Fog in Canada
by Kevin D. Annett
If we accept that God is no respecter of persons; then fate and/or pre-destination would imply that God chooses certain humans to have certain experiences which is not the case.
Know now that you are divinity-in-motion and that every fiber of your core being is divine by design.
We live in a mystical, magical, Universe â surrounded by unseen forces that keep everything in sync.
I have come to accept as my knowing that we are co-creators. There is no deity that decides what you will or will not express or experience in any particular reality â past, present or future. It is always up to you.
Life is all about change â I find it amusing the lengths we will travel just to avoid choice in order to delay change and keep the status quo.
I have always understood the value of fun, laughter, and gaiety. It is a most vital ingredient if one is to stay mentally engaged, spiritually alive, and physically appealing. The joy of living emits a charismatic aura and charm that makes you irresistible to anyone who comes in contact with you.
Continuing on with the the article of moving through emotional blackmail. Talking briefly about the need to set up boundaries and keeping others in perspective.
The price we pay to keep people, places, and things in our lives can be too high. We pay with our health, our finances, our very Soul more often than note. Learning when to say enough can be difficult for most.
Justin Trudeau and the Vanishing Murder Weapon, Act Two: Tragedy becomes Farce in Canadaâs Classrooms
By Kevin D. Annett