BBS Columnists - The Originators of Valuable Information
Please LOGIN to BBS Radio TV to post to become a BBS Network Columnist!
USER Accounts require only a USERNAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD! You can include more information about yourself if you desire!
- When inserting hyperlinks, please only use secure links in your articles (ie: https, not http)
- Only 3 hyperlinks are allowed per article.
- Please only use images that are not copy-written nor owned by anyone other than you. When in doubt, don't include the image.
- No links to gambling sites, pornography, or 'adult only' sites! This will get all your content removed and you will be banned permanently from the network.
- We reserve the right to make any changes or edits we deem necessary to posted content. (you will be notified if any changes are made by staff members)
- We reserve the right to remove any, and or all, content provided to our network at any time.
- Please make sure your articles are well thought out, as junk posts will not be accepted and likely get you removed as a BBS Columnist.
Originator and Opinionator Columns
The system’s failure to uphold due process rights results in unjust, prolonged family separations, exacerbated by the Department of Social Services’ (DSS) use of “safety plans” without evidence or judicial oversight. The unchecked power of social workers leads to manipulation and oppression of families, fostering a culture of fear and injustice. The plight of these families underscores the critical need for comprehensive reforms to North Carolina’s child welfare system, advocating for principles of child welfare, due process, and family rights. A call to action is made for societal involvement to instigate reform, transparency, and accountability, aiming to mend the damages inflicted by the DSS and rebuild public trust in an essential institution, ensuring the well-being and protection of North Carolina’s children.
The American Crisis, Part Two
Fascism by any other name? Understanding Trump and the thing that excreted him
by Kevin Annett
The Hostile Zone, hosted by investigative journalist Eric A. Cinotti, is a dynamic radio talk show dedicated to uncovering and dissecting issues of corruption, waste, and fraud, particularly in the public sector. Cinotti’s hard-hitting approach brings to light crucial societal issues, making it a must-listen for those seeking truth and accountability in public affairs
A Radical Reading of Scripture for Refugees from Religion
We shall expose the hidden works of darkness and drive falsity to the bottomless pit.
– Peter Annett, The Free Enquirer, London, September 19, 1761
One goldfish to another:
“Of course there’s a God, stupid! Who do you think changes the water?”
How Christmas really began, and those who remember
An Advent reflection on Matthew 2: 13-18
by Kevin Annett
Breaking News from the International Common Law Court of Justice
Tuesday, December 5, 2023
King Charles’ abdication looms as Court deputizes British police to arrest him as a convicted felon – Crown and Church officials to name more names in return for clemency, as Court authorizes citizens to seize Crown assets