The Sports Doctor with Dr Robert Weil
Guests, Ron Galletti and Colin Longworth
Ron Galletti– Creative Director, Publisher and Executive Producer of the longest running biker television show in the world – “Born To Ride”
The number of motorcycle women is on the incline and continues to trend upward. In 1998, only 8 percent of motorcycle owners were women. By late 2018, female ownership had more than doubled, increasing to nearly 20 percent (Motorcycle Industry Council).
As older riders age out of motorcycling, they’re being replaced by a greater percentage of women on the younger end of the spectrum.
- Why has female motorcycle riding started to increase?
- Do women spend more money on their bike than men?
- Have manufacturers welcomed the diversity?
- Do women tend to be safer than men on their bikes?
Ron Galletti uses his riding background to discuss the trend of female motorcycle riders and how it has impacted the industry. He has just produced the 1200th episode of the widely popular television show, “Born To Ride.” This is a tremendous milestone that highlights “Born To Ride” as the longest running biker and motorcycle TV show in the world that reaches millions of television viewers every week.
Meet Ron Galletti:
* Ron Galletti has been involved in entertainment and promotions for over 35 years. As the Executive Producer of the longest running biker television show in the world – Born To Ride.
* Ron is also the Publisher of Born To Ride Magazine. Monthly he motivates motorcycle journalists to document unique and interesting stories then publishes and distributes 35,000 copies of the magazine to motorcycle enthusiasts in 2 markets (Florida and Southeast GA, AL, TN, NC & SC).
* Ron is a creative producer of the movie “Nations Fire” filmed 2017 in Los Angeles, CA and Florida featured Bruce Dern, Gil Bellows, MMA star Chuck Liddell, starring Krista Grotte, directed by Thomas J. Churchill.
* In 1990 Ron co-produced 200 television episodes of the International Wrestling Federation at Universal Studios Florida in sound stage 23 with Eddie Mansfield. The show was syndicated in over 20 million homes. Behind the camera Ron was a booking agent, creative writer, assisted with sales and marketing and was instrumental in running shows in towns across Florida. In front of the camera Ron was “Nasty Ronnie” the bad guy manager that roused audiences.
* In the 80’s Ron formed (and got signed to a label) a heavy metal band called “Nasty Savage”. As the front man and lead singer of the show the band produced 6 albums and toured Europe and South America. The last US tour included 60 performances in 65 days.
BioPulse Nano is focused on innovation through Nano Technology; Specializing in nutrition, hydration and CBD. Our goal is to provide clinical grade product for private labeling turnkey opportunities. In short we manufacture CBD products, dietary supplements, skin products, etc using Nano Technology.
My background is in Marketing; mainly sports marketing as I represent athletes such as Devin Hester, Lance Briggs, Jason McKie, Tommie Harris, Arthur Jones, Charles Tillman, Pedro Strop, Joakim Noah etc and more (I
represent them from a marketing standpoint, not agent) I've worked with Floyd Mayweather, Taj Gibson, Brian Urlacher, Dennis Rodman, Sam Shields etc etc......procuring off the field branding and marketing ops for them.
I've worked building brands such as "Dyme Lyfe" for DJ Williams on the corporate side of things and am involved with multiple charities such as Rock Your Drop (Joakim Noah), Jason mcKie Foundation (Jason mcKie),
Cornerstone Foundation (Charles Tilllman), Whats Your Forte Foundation (Matt Forte), HomeTeam Closet (DJ Wiliams), Beat Hunger Guatemala (Corey
Mays), Rockford Park District (Lamont Jones), Briggs4Kidz (Lance Briggs).
The Sports Doctor is in! Dr. Robert A Weil, Sports Podiatrist, specializes in orthotics that improve alignment, stability, balance & performance. He has practiced podiatry & sports medicine for over 30 years in the Aurora- Naperville area and was recently inducted into the prestigious 2019 National Fitness Hall Of Fame. Dr. Bob has treated many of the world’s premier athletes from all types of sports. He is the host of “The Sports Doctor™” Radio Show. The show is now featured on BBS Radio Network, UK Health Radio Network & Sports 4 Fanz Radio. Dr. Bob was formerly on HealthyLife Radio and was also on WDCB public radio in Chicago for over 20 years. He has written articles for many newspapers & magazines and is a frequent guest on other networks. And his new book, co-written with Sharkie Zartman, titled '#Hey Sports Parents! An Essential Guide for Any Parent with a Child in Sports' - is now available on Amazon!
Join the Sports Doctor and his great guests for important topical information for injury free exercise, wellness and sports performance for both adults and kids. Frequent topics include, the role of the foot in sports, all aspects of sports medicine including, proper sports shoes, youth safety, health, wellness, and sports performance for both adults and children.