In Conversations Behind the Kitchen Door, food and beverage industry executive and creator and host of the podcast “Flavors Unknown,” Emmanuel Laroche, speaks with some of the nation’s top chefs, pastry chefs, and mixologists. He finds the common threads among these culinary masters and shares their take on food culture, heritage, leadership, and creativity.
Interview Emmanuel Laroche on:
- Tradition vs Innovation: How to balance cultural heritage with food creativity
- How his process of turning podcast stories into a written book fueled a journey of self-discovery and a renewed passion for culinary experimentation
- The challenge of balancing creativity, technique, and productivity in the kitchen
- How to incorporate international flavors into home cooking, merging them seamlessly into your everyday dishes
- 7 simple practices that demystify the process of weaving multicultural flavors into your cooking
I hope you’ll consider sharing the insights from Conversations Behind the Kitchen Door with your audience. More information about Emmanuel Laroche and his book, including talking points and sample questions, can be found here. Find a digital review copy of the book here; print review copies are available by request.
Please let me know when we can schedule Emmanuel!
PR by the Book
EMMANUEL LAROCHE is VP of Marketing with Symrise North America, a global manufacturer of flavors for the food and beverage industry. There, he developed an exclusive partnership with StarChefs and began moderating panel discussions with successful culinary professionals.
He hosts the popular podcast “Flavors Unknown”, featuring a series of conversations with acclaimed and award-winning chefs, pastry chefs, and mixologists from around the United States.
Born and raised in France, Emmanuel lives in New Jersey and travels around the country conducting tastings and giving lectures and presentations on food, flavors, ingredients and consumer trends.