Det David and Dr Lana Love speaks with special guest Ed Rubenstein Licensed Psychologist and Director of Education for the Heart Based Institute about Heart Based Therapeutics.
Ed Rubenstein, Ph.D. is the Director of Education and Professional Training Programs for Heart Based Institute. He is also a licensed psychologist who has been at the forefront of the human potential field for over 30 years.
Ed received his Doctorate in Counseling Psychology from Florida State University, and holds a Masters in Rehabilitation Counseling from Florida State University, a Masters in Psychology from Radford University, and a Masters in Spiritual Studies from Goddard College.
Over the course of his career, he has worked with a multiplicity of client populations and has conducted workshops and trainings for federal, city and county agencies as well as university, hospital, non-profit, corporate, and community settings.
Ed’s focus within psychology is on a heart based approach and its impact on the psychological and relational well-being of his diverse clientele. His transformative approach to psychology demonstrates a natural way for developing resiliency, emotional management, and for building positive relationships.
Facilitating professional workshops internationally, Ed shares his insights and in-depth knowledge about living a heart-centered life, supported by tools and approaches that contribute to a deeper experience of personal fulfillment.
He has successfully presented workshops at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Pan American World Health Organization (PAHO), and other agencies.
Our Internet talk radio show will discuss issues that involve consciously creating the New Earth Paradigm. The purpose of this show is to raise the conscious vibration of the planet to a higher level by sharing ideas and practices that:
- Increase spiritual awareness
- Advance personal growth and development
- Explore the hidden mysteries of the universe
- Protect the environment and our natural resources
- Develop self-sustainable living communities and self-sufficient living practices
- Encourage individuals to reclaim their personal power
- Advocate post-feminism ideas through the re-unification of the Divine Feminine Essence and the Sacred Masculine Source
- Form and maintain healthy romantic partnerships
- Promote a message of universal love