Transition Radio Show, July 18, 2017
Today we discuss transitions in both health care and wealth care.
- What Senator Thayn is doing to make health care better for people
- The issues with health insurance and how it effects access to health care
- Empowering institutions versus empowering people
- Senator Thayn’s 5-step program to improve health care and provide a guide to follow
- Situations in life that relate to sales
- How to avoid the “slimy” sales person approach
- Shifting focus from you and your product or service to your customer’s needs
- Using clear portrayal and the proper language with prospective clients
- 3 reasons why people don’t make sales decisions in the moment
- What a consumer should look for in an honest sales person
- The big difference between marketing and sales
- Smart money segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.