Change It Up, August 4, 2018
Today we’re talking about the long and short of relationships. We discuss helping children through the effects of a divorce, and the impact that relationships can have on financial literacy.
Published international parenting educator and consultant, Dr. Deena Stacer, provides parents with the necessary strategies and support to help their children effectively when going through a divorce. She shares several valuable resources for conflictual co-parents, designed to stop the fighting and create a healthy environment for everyone.
My second guest, Cheri Blair, has been serving and empowering women, business owners, and their families with financial services for over 24 years. She talks about how long-term relationships can often harm financial literacy and emphasizes the importance of making financial decisions together in committed relationships.
- The 3 parts of all loss and how they relate to divorce
- Divorce through the eyes of children and the impact it has on them
- Why some parents can co-parent with one another while others cannot
- Recovering from the guilt that many children feel after a divorce
- The two major fears that parents have when going through a divorce
- Strategies for preparing children for a transition into shared custody
- The impact that long-term relationships can have on financial literacy
- How you can keep your marriage together and still be financially literate
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
Change It Up
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!