Change It Up, April 22, 2018
Today we discuss the importance of making self-care a priority in our busy lives.
Transformational speaker and coach, Lea Bayles, shares powerful insight on how we can engage in “enlightened selfishness” and stop feeling guilty for taking time to care for ourselves. Financial consultant, Cheri Blair, also joins us today to share valuable advice on finding a financial balance in our lives and feeling empowered about money.
- How difficult experiences in our lives open the portal for growth
- Learning how to embrace changing it up
- Saying the right thing when you don’t know what to say
- How to take time for yourself regardless of how busy your schedule is
- Balancing self-care with relationships, work, and other obligations
- Prioritizing a never-ending to-do list
- The importance of helping yourself before helping others
- Secrets for engaging in enlightened selfishness
- Lea’s immune system crash that led her to big changes in her life
- Organizing our lives from the inside out and listening to that inner signal
- The “I feel selfish” trap that holds us back
- The 3 keys to utilizing enlightened selfishness
- How self-care impacts our health, aging, mood, and productivity
- Reframing the way we think about challenges and things that cause us stress
- Recognizing what self-talk patterns are helpful vs. destructive
- Secrets to making your money last and grow
- Finding a financial balance and feeling more empowered about your money
- Breaking the old-school taboos about money
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!