Change It Up, 29/04/2018
Today we discuss the cost of isolation and why so many people are feeling lonely in a time where we’re more connected than ever before.
San Diego Attorney, John Sahhar, shares his personal experience with the cost of isolation during law school and in his career, as well as the importance of social connection and interaction to flourish and live a fulfilled life.
- How isolation, alienation, and loneliness have become growing issues
- Why human beings need connection beyond a phone or computer screen
- Some of the ways we can connect and create healthier social habits
- The big problems that isolation is causing in our culture today
- Creating a higher degree of satisfaction in life through connections
- Millennial Moment Segment with Erin Shaw
- Younger generations being affected by alienation and isolation
- How technology and social media are affecting us in a big way
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!