Safe and Secure Community
- Ensure our neighborhoods are safe
- Equip and staff Police and Fire
- Empower Citizen well-being
A Well Run City
- Plan or our future through collaboration
- Work for affordable water and sewer rates
- Improve City Communication
- Curate a business-friendly environment
- Prioritize infrastructure
- Build a robust "rainy day" fund
- Thoughtfully planned water use
- Maintain and grow our open spaces
- Preserve our history
- Cultivate connected and inviting neighborhoods
- Represent all voices of the community
Nancy began her service to this community in 1982. She started her service on the PTA and accountability boards for Jeffco schools. In addition she has served as chair of DRCOG, US36 Mayor and Commissioners, Fastracks studies, Metro Mayors Caucus and Chaired Urban Drainage and Flood Control.
Currently Nancy serves on the Westminster Historical Society Board, Chair of the CSU Extension Advisory Board in Jefferson County, Alumni member of the Police and Fire Citizens Academy, Westy Cares facilitator and RTD Citizen Advisory Committee.
She is also the small business owner of Made and Created.
Nancy was elected to Westminster city council in 2001. She assumed the role of Mayor in 2004 and was elected to fill two more terms.
Let's Make Westminster Better Together!
I need YOU! You each are unique and have different talents and places to reach out. I welcome your help.
I invite you to share with your contacts about our campaign and get others involved. There is room for everyone!
Signs are in and shirts. Email me what you would like. If you have a fence that a banner can be put up please contact me. Thank you!