BIO BELOW FROM: http://drgeorgesteinfeld.com/
My name is George Steinfeld, Ph.D. and I have practiced psychology in Connecticut for over 40 years. I have been highly trained in human behavior and in effective ways of helping people: In addition, I am a Approved Clinical Supervisor in Marriage & Family therapy.
I practice from an Holistic perspective, employing primarily a Cognitive-behavioral and energy approach. My interest is in helping to relieve suffering in the quickest and most effective way possible.
- You identify life situations that cause problems in daily living
- We figure out good ways to deal with life's challenges
- To change problem behaviors, habits, and thoughts to
- Improve emotional health and deal with stressful situations
- I am also interested in your spiritual concerns
When thinking about using the professional services of a psychologist, it is important to choose a health professional with appropriate skills and experience. The rest of this site contains more information about my background and work as a practicing psychologist.
I have worked in mental hospitals,child guidance clinics, prisons (addicted inmates) and private practice.
I have over 40 professionals publications, and many local, state and national presentations.