To provide solutions to problems that individuals/organizations have to address, while building better trust-based relationships with everyone around me. In short, I love to Solve Problems, Help/Encourage People, Increase Revenues, Travel the World, Learn New Things, and Greatest - Leave A Positive Legacy for My Children, Family, Friends, and Community!
- Experienced Leadership of Process Improvement, Quality Management Systems, Strategic/Project Planning, Change Management, Validation, & Regulatory Affairs.
- Led process improvements to reduce operational expenditures and meet budgetary requirements.
- Customer focused by addressing problems and providing cost effective solutions to satisfy customer expectations.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Device/Nutraceutical, Blood Banking, Retail, and Automotive Manufacturing environments.
- Extensive experience in dealing in environments such as the FDA, MHRA, EMA, ISO, etc.
- Certified Auditor (CQA/CHA) of domestic and international businesses regulated by governmental agencies.
- Extensive business background in international environments; traveling to more than 50 countries to date.
I am actively involved in being a loving husband & father to my family; volunteer at the Adams County jail by teaching the Bible & life skills to men, missions to help the poor locally and/or the world, & listening/helping anyone in their time of need. I have traveled to 54 countries & all 50 US states. Overall, loving and enjoying life, God, family, friends, work, sports, traveling, etc.