Hello! I’m Tracy Tully
I’m sure you’d like to know more about me.
I live in Queensland with my family and I’m a mother of two attractive adult kids!
I love British Bulldogs, owning a few over the years and as a horsewoman, I really enjoy going to the races.
I have lots of skills and hobbies but I doubt you want to hear about them all!
I love helping people to feel confident in communicating with others.
I’m not your average woman and you won’t meet many others like me!
Yes, I’m an entrepreneur;
A coach, mentor, public speaker, author and
I’m also a two time whistle-blower.
I love traveling around the world and speaking at events,
But most importantly, you need to understand that
I’m a motivation percolator, wordsmith and distiller of fear.
I conduct powerful and witty speaking opportunities, growing confidence, improving motivation, strengthening resilience and understanding a growth mindset.
My presentations are passionate and highly engaging and I guarantee you’ll never forget my events!
Tracy Tully Talks with Tracy Tully
- A motivation percolator, wordsmith and distiller of fear; Tracy turns chaos into calm, disorganization into structure and overwhelm into power and passion.
- She creates influential speakers all over the world, by helping people unlock their voice lifting their Profile, Prestige and Profit.
- She teaches confident conversations by overcoming fear through motivation and resilience, funding a lifestyle working anywhere in the world.
- Tracy challenges people to step out of their comfort zone, building their resilience muscle!
- She conducts powerful and witty speaking opportunities, growing confidence, improving motivation and strengthening resilience
A purveyor of inspiration, Jill-of-all trades in mastering fear, building courage and strengthening resilience; Tracy’s key message is:
"Life is like a box of chocolates; each sweet delicacy is a goal enticing you to keep moving forward. But in every box of chocolates, there will always be one or two you don’t like. I’ll show you how to find the sweet spot in everything, most of the battle is achieving the right mindset"