Who Is Dr. Art Emrich?
Art has helped hundreds of clients learn how to get top performance from their mind/body system. He is Head Coach in his company, U-Solutions. The “U” stands for “unconscious,” where he believes the solutions to most of our problems reside. His clients include:
- Students who study hard, but don’t make good scores on tests.
- Athletes who want to learn how to excel at the mental/emotional game.
- Medical referrals for pre- and post-surgery clients.
- Those who experience anxiety and stress affecting their quality of life.
- Those who want to live a happier, healthier, more peaceful life.
“Dr. Art” began his practice as a hypnotist and life coach in 1980. Prior to that he was in the US Air Force for 8 years (Vietnam vet) and began a 30-year career in the Dupont company. He was Asia-Pacific Manager of Organizational Effectiveness, living in Tokyo, Japan, for 5 years. Art was co-developer of a 2-day workshop, Targeted Development, and enjoyed 4 years of international travel certifying Dupont employee trainers in Asia, Europe, Canada, Mexico, and South America, retiring as Corporate Manager of Human Development (training). He was then with Kanbay, an information technology consulting company in Chicago for 8 years as Vice President of Knowledge and Corporate Culture. While there he graduated from Corporate Coach University.
His degrees include:
- BA from the U. of MD
- MBA from the U. of SC
- PhD from Alpha University, LA
His awards include:
- 2014 Hypnotist of the Year with the Intnl. Assn. of Counselors and Therapists (IACT)
- 2018 Life Fellow of the Intnl, Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Assn. (IMDHA)
He is also certified as a Master Practitioner and Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Hypnosis. He moved from Chicago to Sarasota, FL, in 2005 and is glad to be free from ice and snow.
Available by Text, Zoom, Skype, email, and In-Person at his Office