May 4, 2014, Noon Pacific time
The Truth about Medical Marijuana
(featuring an in-depth interview with a grower)
(Note: the name and location of our mystery guest. "Corey," will not be revealed to protect his privacy and safety)
Are you ready to know the Truth about medical marijuana?
Tune in as Sri and Kira reveal:
- An exclusive inside peek at what it's like to be a marijuana grower & supplier living in the US. Their special guest -- whose identity will be kept anonymous for his own safety! -- will discuss the disparity and risks he faces on a daily basis.
- How and why Big Pharma, the AMA, and federal government are so adamantly opposed to marijuana legalization, and what it would mean if they got their way.
- The benefits of marijuana and cannabis -- including the effects of cannabidiol (CBD) and cannibanoids.
- The changing perceptions of marijuana throughout recent history.
- How Baby Boomers/former Flower Children can get back in touch with their roots. Also: How they can team-up with and "mentor" Millennials to create real social change.
- The greater impact of marijuana legalization in Colorado, including the refugee situation it's created among those seeking medical help.
- The costs of the current prohibition and the options being considered as alternatives.
- How all of this has come to influence the planet's spiritual awakening as a whole -- and how you can reap the benefits of our connected consciousness!
This is going to be an amazing episode with a truly unique, extremely knowledgeable, guest expert. Whether you're in favor of legalization or opposed, we encourage you to join the conversation!