Tracy Tully Talks, October 7, 2020
Tracy Tully Talks
Guest, Getrude Matshe
Getrude Matshe is an inspirational speaker who has been described as a vibrant bundle of African energy whose zest and passion for life inspires everyone she meets. Getrude has written several books and is now a book writing coach.
Tracy Tully Talks with Tracy Tully
- A motivation percolator, wordsmith and distiller of fear; Tracy turns chaos into calm, disorganization into structure and overwhelm into power and passion.
- She creates influential speakers all over the world, by helping people unlock their voice lifting their Profile, Prestige and Profit.
- She teaches confident conversations by overcoming fear through motivation and resilience, funding a lifestyle working anywhere in the world.
- Tracy challenges people to step out of their comfort zone, building their resilience muscle!
- She conducts powerful and witty speaking opportunities, growing confidence, improving motivation and strengthening resilience
A purveyor of inspiration, Jill-of-all trades in mastering fear, building courage and strengthening resilience; Tracy’s key message is:
"Life is like a box of chocolates; each sweet delicacy is a goal enticing you to keep moving forward. But in every box of chocolates, there will always be one or two you don’t like. I’ll show you how to find the sweet spot in everything, most of the battle is achieving the right mindset"