Tracy Tully Talks
Guests, Elizabeth Yang, Sheena Yap Chan and Annie Hardock, Women becoming great leaders, Asian Women WHO BOSS UP
Annie Hardock is the founder of United Networks for Growth (2020). She connects Entrepreneurs with Experts, Business Centers, and other Business Networks.
Sheena Yap Chan is a keynote speaker, coach, podcaster, consultant, and author on building self-confidence. She currently inspires women through her highly successful podcast called The Tao of Self Confidence where she interviews Asian women about their inner journey to self-confidence.
Elizabeth Yang is the founder of Law & Mediation Offices of Elizabeth Yang. She has been practicing law since 2007 and specializes in Intellectual Property Law, including Patent, Copyright and Trademark Prosecution and Litigation
Tracy Tully Talks with Tracy Tully
- A motivation percolator, wordsmith and distiller of fear; Tracy turns chaos into calm, disorganization into structure and overwhelm into power and passion.
- She creates influential speakers all over the world, by helping people unlock their voice lifting their Profile, Prestige and Profit.
- She teaches confident conversations by overcoming fear through motivation and resilience, funding a lifestyle working anywhere in the world.
- Tracy challenges people to step out of their comfort zone, building their resilience muscle!
- She conducts powerful and witty speaking opportunities, growing confidence, improving motivation and strengthening resilience
A purveyor of inspiration, Jill-of-all trades in mastering fear, building courage and strengthening resilience; Tracy’s key message is:
"Life is like a box of chocolates; each sweet delicacy is a goal enticing you to keep moving forward. But in every box of chocolates, there will always be one or two you don’t like. I’ll show you how to find the sweet spot in everything, most of the battle is achieving the right mindset"