Change It Up, 14/05/2018
Today we discuss the missing pieces needed for improving success rates for individuals recovering from addiction.
Visionary leader, recovery educator, and author, Dr. Jane Galloway, joins us today to share her personal experience of being in AA and how she’s taken it a step further by creating a book that emphasizes the wisdom of 12-step spirituality through the gateways. Recovery has to be more than just enduring staying clean and sober – we have to be able to live it fully, enjoy it, and look forward to each day. Dr. Jane Galloway has come up with a great way for people to do just that!
- The opioid epidemic that our country is facing today
- The missing piece behind improving the recovery rate for addiction
- Creating ways to make living more viable, meaningful, and enjoyable
- Offering healthy alternatives to individuals recovering from addiction
- Blending different modalities to create a life with purpose and a spiritual core
- The wisdom of 12-step spirituality through the gateways
- What the gateways are and how this whole path works
- The correlation between chronic unresolved grief and addiction
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!