Change It Up, 05/05/2018
Today we are talking about making lemonade out of lemons. Let’s face it, life deals us some hard times, but we are always left with a choice. Why let those sour moments destroy us when we can use them to make something so much sweeter?
Financial consultant, Cheri Blair, and Counselor and COO of Club-ABLE, Dina J. Reh, join the show today to share how they’ve overcome financial and physical hardships in their lives and use their knowledge and experience to encourage and empower others.
- Creating beauty and opportunity from difficult times
- Empowering women to grow beautiful financial futures
- Why many women are lacking the financial knowledge they need
- Having enough money to live comfortably during retirement
- Ensuring financial safety for your future
- Why simply having a savings account is no longer enough
- Important points to know about investing your money
- Understanding the effect of compounding interest
- The pros and cons of saving versus investing
- How Club-ABLE is helping people with disabilities live more empowered and enhanced lives
- Dina J. Reh’s journey with illness and disability that inspired her to create Club-ABLE
- How to join or contribute to Club-ABLE and what services they offer
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!