Transition Radio Show, 25/07/2017
Today we discuss creating effective sales conversions and portraying a successful image through style.
Our first guest, Lisa Sasevich, is the queen of sales conversion and specializes in helping people who want to create their own business. She shares information on creating irresistible offers without being too “salesy.” Our second guest, Josee Brisebois, is a personal stylist for women in the spotlight and specializes in helping women entrepreneurs exude confidence while honing their branded image. She discusses the importance in how we show up, and the confidence that our clothing can give us.
- Successful sales conversions for entrepreneurs and other business owners
- Systems to put in place that will do the selling for you
- Growing your business in a more accelerated way
- Utilizing high-ticket selling for products and services
- How to get better results and find committed clients
- Packaging and bundling services to help groups and well as individuals
- How to avoid being a “pushy salesperson”
- The power of workshops, seminars, and retreats
- How to exude confidence and hone the image of your brand
- The influence of clothing and how it can affect our confidence
- Smart money segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
- Lisa’s gift: Introductory income accelerator training series – Get the playbook and video series!
- Josee’s gift: Unleash your wow factor with her 6-week style transformation course – Get $300 off today!
- Book reference: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Sexton Advisory Group
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.