Voices of Courage, 22/04/2018
Today we discuss the courage to see the unseeable and create a reality that we didn’t know could exist.
In this episode, special guest Mark Robert Waldman talks about how the reality we see is rarely ever the reality that truly exists, and how we can allow ourselves to look at the world through fresh eyes.
- Finding a place of calmness, presence, and joy in our lives
- A story of the two wolves we have within us and the roles they play
- The profound neurological and psychological benefits of meditation
- How our brain functions when we are awake vs. when we are asleep
- Our imagination and how it can stop us from experiencing reality as it is
- Strategies that can be used to tune into true reality
- The ideal state to be in to have an “Aha!” experience
- Creating a new belief system that transforms the direction of your life
- Exercises that can be done to “turn-off” the brain
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Mark Waldman is the author of 14 books, and his neuroscientific research on consciousness, communication, and spirituality are published in journals throughout the world with his work featured in Time Magazine, the Washington Post, the New York Times, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Oprah Magazine. MArk has appeared on hundreds of programs, including PBS and NPR, and his very popular TEDx Talk. Did you know that there is a unique circuit in your brain that lives in a dreamlike reality of imagination and creativity? In this interview with Mark Waldman, he will share his newest brain-scan research, featured in his book NeuroWisdom: The New Brain Science of Money, Happiness, and Success showing you how to tap into this intuitive center of the brain that can solve nearly every problem you have. He'll guide you through a series of brain-enhancing strategies that only take a minute to do.
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success