Change It Up, 19/05/2018
Today we discuss the angst of anxiety that impacts millions of people around the world.
Author, entrepreneur, and musician, Erin Shaw, joins us today to share her personal journey with anxiety and panic disorder, along with how she overcame debilitating limitations to follow her greatest passions in life.
- The complex factors that can create and contribute to anxiety
- How both positive and negative life transitions can create anxiety
- GAD, Panic Disorder, SAD, phobias, depression, and sleeplessness
- The snowball effect that often takes place with anxiety and panic attacks
- Learning to use anxiety in a positive way
- Curbing or preventing panic attacks by using mindfulness techniques
- The importance of setting clear boundaries with others
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!