Stress is a Slow and Steady Killer!
This Friday on The New Reality Show, join us to discover simple, powerful stress management and stress reduction techniques.
Why?...let’s face it, life is stressful. Stress takes a toll and is responsible for upwards of 75% of all doctor visits. Stress suppresses the immune system and causes exhaustion.
Just how is stress affecting YOU and what can you do about it? That is what Dr. Art Emrich and Dr. Christina Winsey will be sharing with you.
Some people ignore stress, allowing it to build up to the point where they face total burn-out. Some telltale signs include:
• Overdoing food, alcohol, smoking, pain killers, shopping or gambling-type activities
• Overly busy but getting little really accomplished?
• Brain fogginess and tired much of the time
• Moody, Anxious, Irritable - Quick to Anger
• Frequent colds, flu, headaches, or other ailments, (or flare up of a condition more than usual)
• Sense of lingering discontentedness, but not sure why
• Procrastinating important things to the point of creating more life problems
• Poor sleep quality or trouble sleeping
Stress costs you a lot, and Chronic stress can steal the passion for your dreams and goals. Don’t let it. Tune in this Friday at 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific at https://bbsradio.com/thenewrealityshow