What can YOU do about Church Crimes? Read on! to the "Church Stoppers Manual" (and see attachment) - A Preview of the upcoming ITCCS Week of Action, April 14-21, 2019
What can YOU do about Church Crimes? Read on! to the Church Stoppers Manual. A Preview of the upcoming ITCCS Week of Action, April 14-21, 2019
Church Stoppers Manual:
25 Ways to Halt Crime in your Neighborhood and have Fun while you're Doing it!
The primary targets in your cross-hairs will be the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Churches,
but feel free to use these methods against any church guilty of child trafficking, rape, murder or other crimes.
And be sure to film and post online everything you do!
1. Educate your community. Hold a public Teach-In on the crimes of the Catholic, Anglican and United Churches outside or inside their buildings, or at a public facility nearby. Train participants in civil disobedience and direct action methods to stop these crimes. (see http://murderbydecree.com)
2. Protect your community and its children. Identify and perform Citizen's Arrests on church clergy, officials or members convicted or suspected of harming children. Publicly banish the offenders from your community or turn them over to the police or to Common Law Sheriffs. Use the standing Arrest Warrant issued under Common Law as of April 15, 2019. (see Attachment)
3. Draw a line. Conduct protests and vigils at your local Roman Catholic, Anglican or United Churches, starting 30 minutes prior to their services. Hand worshipers copies of Public Notice and Pledge of Non-Cooperation leaflets requiring that they not fund their church as a criminally convicted body. (See Attachment). Use a megaphone to tell the world what you're doing. Infiltrate the service and stick the leaflets in the hymn and prayer books and talk to the parishioners about the contents. Invite them to fill out the Pledge form and leave it in the collection plate.
4. Post a sign on your local Anglican, Catholic and United Church that reads: “Closed for Moral Renovation. See http://murderbydecree.com". Post special stickers on the same churches, provided by the ITCCS (see email below).
5. Hand to the clergy of these churches a copy of a Common Law Stand Down Order requiring that they cease collecting money or working for their church employers. Tell them they if they refuse to stand down, they could face arrest and prosecution for colluding with convicted criminal bodies. Film their reaction. (See Attachment)
6. Visit your local politician and ask him or her on the record why the Catholic, Anglican and United Church are receiving tax exemptions when they are convicted criminal bodies that are laundering money and trafficking and killing children. Ask them to sign a petition demanding that the government revoke their tax exempt status. Record what they say and post it online.
7. Take some friends and camp out in the national or local offices of the Catholic, Anglican and United Churches. Invite in the press and announce that none of you are leaving until the church officials a) open their secret archives on church crimes, and b) surrender themselves to the authorities for prosecution as child traffickers and killers. Better still, perform your own public Citizen's Arrests on the top church officers. (See point #2) Film everything!
8. Find out when the next big public events or conferences of these churches will occur and invade the event with placards, leaflets and megaphones. Announce to the participants that they are all associating with a criminal organization and must cease and desist immediately or face public prosecution.
9. Do some research and find out what Insurance companies underwrite the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Churches. Then occupy the offices of those companies and accuse them of aiding and abetting child killers. Demand that they drop those churches as their clients or face boycotts and lawsuits. Invite in the public and the media!
10. Occupy the local Catholic, Anglican or United church buildings and open them to the homeless and the hungry. Invite the parishioners to help out. If the cops show up, say you’re performing a charitable service and so can’t be interfered with under the law. Call the press and invite them to the occupation. When asked why you’re occupying the churches, say you are obeying the law and preventing convicted criminal organizations from operating. Ask the media how it is that churches that killed over 60,000 children in Canada alone are allowed to operate or be tax exempt under the law. Show them the proof at http://murderbydecree.com .
11. Go to your police and say you want to report a crime. Then demand that they arrest local Roman Catholic clergy on the grounds that they are a part of a criminal conspiracy to protect child rapists known as Crimen Sollicitationas. Show them a copy of this policy and tell them if they don't act they are aiding and abetting that criminal conspiracy.
(See http://murderbydecree.com, Appendix 4, for a copy of this policy)
12. Wrap police tape stating "Crime Scene: Do Not Enter" across the front door of your local Catholic, Anglican and United churches. Do the same at the church head offices. Film the reaction of parishioners and church staff.
13. Hold your own memorial service for the children killed by these churches either on their front steps or inside their sanctuary during one of their services. Invite parishioners to join you.
14. During any church service, get up during the Announcements time and give a speech about the crimes and complicity of the church in question. Be sure to remind the parishioners that it is an indictable offense under the law to give money to a convicted criminal body like their church.
15. Seize the church pulpit during the worship service and give a speech. It’s easy and fun!
16. Seize the funds out of the collection plate and give them to the poor whom you have gathered outside the church. When confronted, ask the church people why they haven't done the same thing themselves, like Jesus instructs them to do.
17. Place a thick padlock and chain around the entrance to the biggest Cathedral in town, or inject fast-drying epoxy glue in the locks of the church doors. If confronted, tell people you are obligated under international law to stop Transnational Criminal Organizations like the Catholic and Anglican churches from operating.
18. Spray paint the walls and doors of these churches. Be creative! When accused of vandalism, remind people that churches are taxpayer-supported public buildings and you are exercising your freedom of expression while doing harm to no-one.
19. As the worship service begins, walk silently to the front of the sanctuary bearing a sign "Where are the Murdered Children?" or other slogans. Ask people to rise for three minutes of silence in memory of the victims of their church.
20. Go to the next Board meeting and to the Annual General Meetings of these churches and ask them to disclose how much money they are laundering for organized crime, banks and corporations. Demand that they open their books.
21. Show up at the next church dinner with loads of hungry poor people and dig right in. If the church folks object, tell them to read Matthew 25:31-46.
22. Go to the next church Bible study group and ask the participants to show you where the words trinity, popes or sacraments are mentioned anywhere in the Bible. Get up in the church service and ask the clergy the same question.
23. Get some bags of animal blood from your local slaughter house and publicly lob them at a Bishop or other high church official. Tell them the blood of children doesn't wash off.
24. Show up at the church with shovels and start digging on their property for the graves of children under signs saying "Murdered Children Recovery Program" or "All the Children need a Proper Burial". Publicly announce who you're searching for and invite passersby to assist you.
25. Find out where the Catholic, Anglican and United churches do their banking and picket and occupy the head office or local branches of that bank. Invite the press to your occupation or protest. Publicly demand that the bank terminates all business with these churches or face boycotts and prosecution as the financial arm of convicted criminal bodies.
Issued by The Jesus Christ Liberation Front
with help from the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
Coming Soon to a Temple near to you!
For assistance and supplies write to email@example.com