Transition Radio Show, November 13, 2017
Today we discuss the mindset and behaviors necessary to optimize human potential in the workplace and in the world.
Our first guests, Mike Sherbakov and Jenny Scholl of The Greatness Foundation, join us to discuss optimizing human potential in the world and how we can all be more, do more, and give more.
Next, we are joined by leadership trailblazer, Susan Blais, to talk about optimizing human potential in the workplace and giving business leaders insight on how to lead teams successfully through radical change.
- The mindset and the behaviors necessary to optimize human potential in the workplace and in the world
- Understanding how to use the power of the mind
- Maximizing and actualizing your potential
- The ripple effect that takes place when you give
- Getting involved and making a difference in the world
- Understanding and implementing the critical balance between relationships and results
- The demands on leaders and how they continue to intensify
- How to up your game as a leader and move through the ever-increasing pace of change in the 21st century
- The qualities that leaders need to develop in themselves to build trust with their team
- How to keep a team focused and on track
- The ONE thing that must be set in stone for everything to work
- How to help team members develop their individual and group strengths
- Exploring fears and discovering the gaps in skills to communicate effectively
- How to deal with fears as a leader
- Keeping millennials interested and loyal to a company
- How to communicate effectively to override the “rumor mill”
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.