Happiness Hangout, September 20, 2017
Happiness Hangout with Lori Peters will be talking with the Relationship Help Doctor about relationships, specifically- learn what hijackles are and how to deal with them
Your audience will thank you for bringing Dr. Rhoberta Shaler to your program because they will walk away with new insights, ideas and inspiration to make their relationships stronger, closer and more intimate. Hearing her speak empowers them to think differently about their relationships and see new pathways to communicate, manager anger and conflict , and collaborate in more loving, wise ways.
Rhoberta Shaler, PhD, The Relationship Help Doctor, offers urgent and ongoing care for relationships in crisis through consulting, speaking, video, and writing. She particularly focuses her expertise on the partners, ex’s, adult children, and co-workers of relentlessly difficult, disturbing people. She calls them Hijackals™.
Working with people struggling with life, death, and relationship for over thirty years in Canada and the United States, Dr. Shaler has brought hope, comfort, strength, and success to countless people who honestly believed it was impossible. Even the United States Marines have used her services!
Relationships in conflict foster fear, frenzy and friction. Dr. Shaler calms the turbulence of troubled relationships, offering the insights, strategies, and pattern-breaking skills that lead to blame-free, game-free, non-manipulative relationships. She consults with people worldwide through Skype and Zoom, helping to restore their connection, improve their communication, and deepen their emotional intimacy. She creates the insights, skills and space for new beginnings and positive re-connections.
Dr. Shaler is the author of sixteen personal growth and relationship books. Her most recent ones are to help those struggling with relationships with chronically difficult people:
- Her Hijackal series of ebooks: Escaping the Hijackal Trap: The Truth About Hijackals & Why They're Crazy-Making, April, 2016.
- The Hijackal Trap: The Hidden Anger of Passive-Aggression , October 2015.
- Stop! That's Crazy-Making! How to Quit Playing the Passive-Aggressive Game
- Kaizen For Couples: Smart Steps to Save, Sustain & Strengthen Your Relationship is the summary of a lifetime of insights she developed from working with real people confronting the real life challenges of living and loving together. It offers workable solutions to twenty-first century relationship issues and a new proven model for living the loving relationship you most want.
- And many others available through Amazon.com
Dr. Shaler’s work has been featured on FoxNews, PsychCentral, Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping, The Good Men Project, eHarmony, Care2, Greatist, Pulse, and The Needs, among many others. Her YouTube channel, ForRelationshipHelp.com, is an evergreen source of practical insights and tips for relationships. Her newsletter and podcast, Vital Tips for Relationships, provides frequent valuable strategies.
If you want further information regarding The Relationship Help Doctor and media interviews or professional speaking, see her press kit, visit ForRelationshipHelp.com/work-with-Rhoberta
A Show about happiness, gratitude, self-esteem and much more as it relates to personal relationships!
My guests are relationships experts, life coaches, therapists and much more. We discuss all aspects of how to create and keep a healthy relationship.
Come hang out with us as we discuss thought provoking questions with audience participation.
Happiness Hangout show info:
- Great for singles who want to manifest a great relationship.
- Discussion around how to make your current relationship better.
- Transformational stories for becoming a happier much more satisfied person and how to do it.
- How to keep your happiness level up during higher levels of stress whether you're with a partner or alone.
- How to Get Happier ASAP.
- How to start over in a relationship.
- How using tools like gratitude, mindfulness, law of attraction and others can help you in your daily life.