Happiness Hangout, June 29, 2016
Happiness Hangout with Lori Peters. Learn how to communicate better within your family. Lower stress, become closer and work better as a unit. Show more love and compassion for each other and have the relationships for which you have always dreamed.
Jacqueline Huynh Schaeffer is a leadership coach, author and speaker. Her new book coming out this fall titled, "Start a Whole New Family With the Same Old People: Have an Amazing Family Using 15 successful Tried & True Corporate Tools" takes what' she's learned from how successful businesses operates and brings it home to the family. She also has other amazing tools like her 3 month program which integrates music and art. This program has helped with decrease in stress, fear, anxiety and pain to increased desire to communicate and interact and enhanced sense of relaxation and peace.
A Show about happiness, gratitude, self-esteem and much more as it relates to personal relationships!
My guests are relationships experts, life coaches, therapists and much more. We discuss all aspects of how to create and keep a healthy relationship.
Come hang out with us as we discuss thought provoking questions with audience participation.
Happiness Hangout show info:
- Great for singles who want to manifest a great relationship.
- Discussion around how to make your current relationship better.
- Transformational stories for becoming a happier much more satisfied person and how to do it.
- How to keep your happiness level up during higher levels of stress whether you're with a partner or alone.
- How to Get Happier ASAP.
- How to start over in a relationship.
- How using tools like gratitude, mindfulness, law of attraction and others can help you in your daily life.