Happiness Hangout, December 16, 2015
Happiness Hangout with Lori Peters- excited to discuss how to stay conscious and present during the holiday season. Relax more and feel your best.
Janet Barrett is a subtle energy empath who’s life is about exploring spirit in a physical body. Using various consciousness technologies she offers her clients a fresh viewpoint free of label. She tracks the metaphors in her clients language and stories. With acceptance, appreciation and humor, she reframes them in ways to release the trapped concerns.
Joan Newcomb is a Conscious Mastery Coach who encourages you to navigate life from your own Inner Wisdom. She gives you the tools to blaze your own trail, see new possibilities, step into new realities and integrate Your greater awareness into your daily life and work. Her clients feel more empowered, clear, joyful, and calm, and experience greater personal power and professional success. Joan has authored two books, Tapestry of Time, transformative fiction, and Mystic Musings, a compilation of essays from her blog and weekly Ezine.
A Show about happiness, gratitude, self-esteem and much more as it relates to personal relationships!
My guests are relationships experts, life coaches, therapists and much more. We discuss all aspects of how to create and keep a healthy relationship.
Come hang out with us as we discuss thought provoking questions with audience participation.
Happiness Hangout show info:
- Great for singles who want to manifest a great relationship.
- Discussion around how to make your current relationship better.
- Transformational stories for becoming a happier much more satisfied person and how to do it.
- How to keep your happiness level up during higher levels of stress whether you're with a partner or alone.
- How to Get Happier ASAP.
- How to start over in a relationship.
- How using tools like gratitude, mindfulness, law of attraction and others can help you in your daily life.