Happiness Hangout, March 21, 2018
Happiness Hangout with Lori Peters- check out The Happiness Podcast and understand more about happiness and how to reduce suffering with Clinical Psychologist, Dr Robert Puff.
Dr. Robert Puff is an internationally recognized clinical psychologist, professional speaker to business and organizations and host of the Happiness Podcast. He has authored 13 books on a variety of topics, including relationships, anger management, holistic success and happiness. He is regularly sought by the media for his expertise on a variety of healthy living issues and has been quoted in the media over 1000 times. The Happiness Podcast, which has been downloaded over 4 million times since its inception, focuses on ways for all of us to find happiness. For years, Dr. Puff has been a regular blogger for Psychology Today.
A Show about happiness, gratitude, self-esteem and much more as it relates to personal relationships!
My guests are relationships experts, life coaches, therapists and much more. We discuss all aspects of how to create and keep a healthy relationship.
Come hang out with us as we discuss thought provoking questions with audience participation.
Happiness Hangout show info:
- Great for singles who want to manifest a great relationship.
- Discussion around how to make your current relationship better.
- Transformational stories for becoming a happier much more satisfied person and how to do it.
- How to keep your happiness level up during higher levels of stress whether you're with a partner or alone.
- How to Get Happier ASAP.
- How to start over in a relationship.
- How using tools like gratitude, mindfulness, law of attraction and others can help you in your daily life.