Happiness Hangout, 24/08/2016
Happiness Hangout with Lori Peters- Guest Michael Russ discusses his book Zero Adversity. This book will help you re-think how you handle life's issues in your personal and professional life. Appearing on the Happiness Hangout radio show on bbsradio.
Michael J. Russ is a career sales professional, international bestselling author, speaker, trainer, musician, and world traveler. His current international bestselling book is Zero Adversity: 3 Steps to Freedom, Fulfillment, and Creating an Authentic Life, where he reveals a deceptively simple and highly practical method of approaching and processing life's challenging events before they become disruptive---resulting in more time, happiness, freedom, productivity, abundance, and fulfillment in your life. Michael inspires people to master their inner conversation and approach life with a sense of wonder, inspired action, creativity, joy, and hope.
A Show about happiness, gratitude, self-esteem and much more as it relates to personal relationships!
My guests are relationships experts, life coaches, therapists and much more. We discuss all aspects of how to create and keep a healthy relationship.
Come hang out with us as we discuss thought provoking questions with audience participation.
Happiness Hangout show info:
- Great for singles who want to manifest a great relationship.
- Discussion around how to make your current relationship better.
- Transformational stories for becoming a happier much more satisfied person and how to do it.
- How to keep your happiness level up during higher levels of stress whether you're with a partner or alone.
- How to Get Happier ASAP.
- How to start over in a relationship.
- How using tools like gratitude, mindfulness, law of attraction and others can help you in your daily life.