Voices of Courage, December 30, 2018
Today we discuss having the courage to make impactful investments in our health and relationships.
Tomorrow is New Year's Eve which means that millions of people are going to make resolutions, only to break them shortly after. Making New Year's resolutions is a positive thing, but we need to have an actual strategy in place to keep us on track and in alignment for success. Otherwise, we inevitably set ourselves up for failure and disappointment.
My first guest, Eva Vennari, is the founder of The Elevate Institute, a cutting-edge health coaching firm specializing in empowering individuals to take charge of their bodies and their health. She is on a mission to dismantle the status quo in the sickness industry by helping others understand exactly what's going on in their bodies.
Eva shares what she's found to be a better investment than the stock market for great results as the fool-proof method for knowing what our bodies need to heal and feel rejuvenated. She provides insight and resources that can help each one of us take charge of our overall well-being and thrive in life.
My second guest, Kerry Mensior, is a sought-after Communication Mastery trainer who has spent his entire adult life in public service. He shows others how to package their personal message and effectively use the power of story to grow their business and give back to their community.
Kerry shares essential tips and strategies for improving communication and strengthening relationships. He highlights relationship currency, why it's more valuable than any other currency in the world, and how we can all have more of it in our lives.
- A tried-and-true formula that helps to not only make New Year's resolutions, but keep them
- Folding our personal life, hobbies, and interests into our work and everyday lives
- Creating new healthy habits and giving ourselves the permission to succeed
- How our stress relates to the minerals in our bodies being in or out of alignment
- The myths we are taught by authority and loved-ones about how our bodies work
- Communicating with others in the 'language' that they can best hear and understand
- The Four Pillars and how they can help us communicate with anyone effectively
- 3 tips for taking our communication to the next level when meeting new people
- How to overcome communication roadblocks such as an opposing belief system
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success