Get made..., July 22, 2018
Get made... with G Blackwhale Harris
Changing the show name, discovering the value of experience, overcoming hurdles and changing directions
Who doesn't want to Get made...?
It’s the tests you take that define you; which makes you who you are! By overcoming them, you Get made...
1. past and past participle of make
1. made or formed in a particular place or by a particular process.
This is also a show for people, families and loved ones, on the fringe of going to jail. If you are in trouble with the law, facing jail time, parole, probation or sentencing for a crime you did or did not commit, this show is for you!
IT'S TIME YOU GET made...
Important things to know (which we will discuss in depth on this show):
- How to go to jail with as little bullcrap as possible
- What to expect during incarceration, jail, parole and probation
- What to do and what NOT to do
- Unwritten rules in jail
- Communication with other inmates, what signs and symbols mean
- Activities available to inmates
- And a host of related matters...
If you are forewarned you are better off and more capable of surviving jail! Toughening up is not the best solution for every situation...