Admirable Friends, 20/01/2015
Admirable Friends with Buddy and Carol Fichera, and Alex
When do I finally say "NO" I can't change this situation?
Join us this Tuesday Evening at 7pm Central Time
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
The subject is ANXIOUSNESS and EQUANIMITY...
Please share your thoughts on:
Relationships... when or why do I wish goodwill?
Relationships... when or why do I show compassion?
Relationships... when or why do I show empathetic joy?
Relationships... when or why do I say NO, I can't change this (Equanimity)
WE'LL OF COURSE KEEP THE CONTENT CONFIDENTIAL
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT EVERY TIME YOU SHARE INFORMATION
YOU HELP OTHER LISTENERS - THAT'S GENEROSITY AT WORK!
It is the intention of Admirable Friends to create a network of Admirable Friend groups, where participants feel safe, encouraged and supported in their journey to make discernible progress toward reducing stress and finding reliable happiness.
To create a physical and virtual world-wide support network made up of Admirable Friends seeking Reliable Happiness and/or less stress
- Admirable Friends display generous, virtuous, and discerning qualities
- Admirable Friends are willing to look honestly at their intentions and the results of their actions, admit when they have caused stress to themselves or others, and are willing to change habits so they won't make the same choice again
- To create a safe and structured environment designed to promote conversation on matters of deeper life importance
- To create a multi-cultural group that emphasizes personal and communal growth through the inner development of beneficial mind qualities and that supports freedom of personal conscience in matters of faith
- To enhance individual wisdom and compassion through effective group dialogue
- To support individuals seeking reliable happiness
- To share goodwill with all beings
- To provide time-tested teaching principles in a contemporary curriculum format
- To support our human need to learn, excel, and transcend everyday stress
- To develop and enjoy admirable friendship with others
The Core Values
- A Board and Executive team committed to participating and leading by example
- A commitment to the circular learning model of; 1)concept, 2)practice, and 3)understand
- A management team committed to continuous open-minded inquiry and advocacy of an evolving program
- A management team committed to systems thinking as a counter-measure to crisis management
- A systems development team committed to listen to network participants for future improvements
- The effective use of a personal log as a means to be accountable to our actions, words, and thoughts
- A virtual network developed to grow intelligence over time
- Through an anonymous social network that produces helpful and relevant case studies