Viktoras has been a practitioner in the Holistic field for over 35 years and has assisted tens of thousands through his lifestyle consultation services.
- Co-founder with Ann Wigmore of the Hippocrates Health Institute - presently rated as the top health resort by the International Spa Industry. Spent seven years in developing the HHI Live Food program - which has been adopted worldwide, affecting millions.
- Author of the best-seller plus six other books, with over 500,000 copies sold.
- Co-founder of Dick Gregory's Obesity and Substance Abuse Resort - nutritional and educational director for two years both in Bahamas and Florida.
- Lecturer - Internationally for over 20,000 hours in the field of health
- Chef - served gourmet raw life food vegetarian feasts to over half a million
- Bishop of the Essene Church of Christ
- Planning a School in Culinary Arts (Montezuma, Costa Rica)
An extensive write-up on Viktoras can be found in The Heart of Greatness - Ordinary People Creating Extraordinary Success(1997) and Wheatgrass Nature's Finest Medicine: The Complete Guide to Using Grass Foods & Juices to Revitalize Your Health(1998) by Steve Meyorowitz. Raw Knowledge: Enhance The Powers of Your Mind, Body, and Soul by Paul Nison (5/2002). Articles featuring Viktoras have appeared in recent issues of SPIN, Magical Blend, New Life Magazine, Living Nutrition Magazine (now VIBRANCE) and other publications.
Viktoras has received 'The Lifetime of Achievement Award' at the 2000 Raw Food Culinary Showcase (held in Jamaica), from the Vitalities, Inc., where he was the keynote speaker. He was awarded a 'Certificate of Accomplishment as a Live Food Culinary Chef and Instructor' by the Living Light Culinary Institute.
Viktoras has appeared many times as the keynote speaker at the: Cell Tech August Celebration, Raw Expo, Essene National Gathering, and the Hippocrates Health Institute Health Educator Intensive. He has also trained the medical and professional staff in Enzymatic Nutrition and Live Food Therapies for Degenerative Disease at the Hippocrates Health Resort of Asia. Viktoras has appeared as a keynote speaker at the World Congress on Incurable Diseases, the Raw World: International Festival of Raw Food Enthusiasts (Montezuma, Costa Rica), as well as many other workshops.