Prospanica – The Association of Hispanic Professionals – is here to help you grow personally and professionally through:
- Valuable employment opportunities for MBA students
- Undergraduate assistance to pursue graduate education
- Expanded business networks and guidance to advance your professional career
We have 46 professional and university chapters to support you, and we’ve created strong partnerships with prominent universities and Fortune 500 companies. Whether you’re looking for exciting job connections or a roadmap to graduate education, Prospanica will help you chart the path ahead.
Formerly the National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA) and founded in 1988, Prospanica’s nearly 30-year history emphasizes on educational and professional development programs to improve the Hispanic community as a whole.
Strategic Plan and Mission
Hispanics will contribute in the affluence of the U.S. in proportion to their share of the population, as they attain higher education and leadership positions in record numbers. The entire country will become even stronger as a result of greater participation from the Hispanic community.
Prospanica's mission is to empower Hispanic business professionals to achieve their full educational, economic, and social potential. The organization works to fulfill this mission to our members through three strategies:
- Provide access to higher education for Hispanics seeking professional advancement in business
- Offer resources, information and a sense of community to business students and professionals to increase their development and advancement opportunities
- Propagate a culture of participation and leadership to advocate for the growth of Hispanic professionals in corporate America
The Prospanica vision is to be the leading catalyst for Hispanic professional achievement through diversity of thought, expert collaboration, and community engagement to create and develop Hispanic leaders.