Kevin Ryan, former Site Manager for Environmental Health Laboratories, a division of Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Mr. Ryan, a Chemist and laboratory manager, was fired by UL in 2004 for publicly questioning the report being drafted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) on their World Trade Center investigation. In the intervening period, Ryan has completed additional research while his original questions, which have become increasingly important over time, remain unanswered by UL or NIST.
RICHARD BELZER is a stand-up comedian, actor and author. He is best known for his current role as John Munch on the hit NBC show, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. He is also famous for his acerbic wit and astute political commentary: “90% of the American people believe there was a conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy. The other 10% work for the government or the media.” He has written such books as UFOs, JFK, and Elvis (2000), and the novels I Am Not a Cop! (2009) and I Am Not a Psychic! (2010).
Jesse Ventura is the former governor of Minnesota and author of four national bestsellers, including 63 Documents the Government Doesn’t Want You to Read and American Conspiracies. Ventura is the host of the television show Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura on truTV. He lives in Minnesota and Mexico.
ABOUT Jesse’s new book DEMOCRIPS AND REBLOODICANS
This episode of The People Speak features two professors: Professor Noam Chomsky of M.I.T. during the first half hour and Professor James Tracy of the Florida Atlantic University during the last half hour.