Jill Wright is affectionately known as the Queen of Shine. She's a HeartCentered Leader and the CEO of Executive Shine and has been recognized by both Forbes Magazine and Harvard Business Review for transforming the culture of client-based services.
Jill founded Executive Shine in 1987, and now shares her 30+ years of experience by Speaking and Consulting to inspire leaders to unleash the human potential within their organizations through the power of belief and authentic connection. She is also a best-selling Author and the host of the Executive Shine Podcast.
- CEO & Founder Executive Shine
- Host of the Executive Shine: Conversations that Count Podcast
- Motivational Speaker
- Author "The Shine Principles: The Power of Human Connection"
- Co-Author Best Seller - "Codes of Longevity"
- Co-Author International Best Seller "1 Habit for Entrepreneurial Success"
- Served as Commissioner Denver Women's Commission
- Served as Community Outreach Chair Colorado Women's Hall of Fame
- Member International Women's Forum
Free gift available
Harvard Business Review Article
Forbes Magazine Article
Press release 12/11/2020
1 Habit Book International Bestseller
Amazon Author Page
Denver Business Journal