More mass graves of children are identified as movement builds for Canadian War Crimes Trial and independent excavations: Breaking News from the ITCCS, June 3, 2021 - see youtube link and Addendum
Breaking News from the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) - Kevin Annett, Canadian Field Secretary
More Mass Graves of Children are identified at former Indian schools and hospitals – Present day “body dumping” sites also named in special ITCCS report delivered to United Nations – International effort convenes Canadian War Crimes trial and independent excavations at mass graves across Canada
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Vancouver and New York City:
A special report issued today to the United Nations identifies the location of twenty-nine separate mass graves of Indian residential school children in Canada. The report was presented by Kevin Annett, the Canadian Field Secretary of the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS).
Included in the report is a list of present-day body dumping sites containing the remains of aboriginal people and others murdered by police, organized crime, government and foreign agencies.
In his press statement today, Annett said,
“After painstaking research spanning years, we have documented a continuity of genocide across Canada that is not restricted to the Indian residential school era but continues today. In some cases, the mass graves of school children include the remains of recently murdered aboriginal people, particularly on Canada’s west coast. The same murderous alliance of Church, State and Corporations that wiped out over 60,000 residential school children is continuing to dispossess and kill indigenous people, especially in British Columbia.”
The ITCCS report identifies fourteen mass graves at former Indian schools and hospitals in British Columbia, four in Alberta, three in Manitoba, seven in Ontario and one in Quebec, with a probable though still unexamined site at the Shubenacadie school in Nova Scotia. These sites were identified from archival documents, the first-hand testimony of eyewitnesses and physical surveys conducted by forensic teams. A complete list of these sites is appended.
The report also lists six locations in British Columbia where the contemporary remains of aboriginal people have been interred after probable foul play involving domestic and foreign extra-judicial forces. Two of these sites are on state-funded Indian reservations.
In a related move, human rights groups and delegates to the European Union have contacted the ITCCS and sovereign indigenous nations with an offer to help convene a Canadian War Crimes trial and independent excavations at mass graves across Canada. Their offer includes the dispatching of international peace keepers and forensic specialists to ensure the security and accuracy of the trial and its excavations.
“We welcome this move” remarked Kevin Annett today.
“The present fiasco in Kamloops where Crown agents are amateurishly destroying a crime scene shows why we need international monitoring and support. The Canadian government and the Catholic, Anglican, and United churches that murdered native children are forbidden by international law to investigate their own crime or shape its narrative. They are the criminal defendants in this case. An independent Tribunal with the power to subpoena, arrest, try and convict them as the perpetrators of an ongoing genocide in Canada is the only way forward.”
The ITCCS and its affiliates are planning a series of public forums, protests, and other actions to lay the basis for the Canadian War Crimes trial. We welcome individuals and organizations to endorse and work with such a Tribunal and assist our surveys and excavations of mass graves.
For more information contact email@example.com and Kevin Annett at firstname.lastname@example.org . For background see www.murderbydecree.com and listen every Sunday to news and updates at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern on bbsradio.com/herewestand .
Issued Thursday, June 3, 2021 by the Executive of the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State – Brussels, New York, Vancouver
Addendum: A List of Documented Sites of Mass Graves of Children at former Indian Residential Schools and Hospitals and of contemporary body disposal sites
(Some specific details have been omitted to protect sources and evidence)
The template for this information was provided by an original list issued publicly in the spring of 2008 by Kevin Annett and The Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared in Vancouver. It was circulated widely to the media, police and government of Canada and was ignored. This updated list is based on eyewitness testimonies, including from those who dug the graves and buried children, along with physical and documentary evidence. It does not claim to be a complete documentation of burial sites, since many residential school graves and their human remains have been destroyed by the RCMP and the complicit churches. As well, a common method of disposing of bodies is incineration, which was a routine method of eliminating children’s remains in the Indian residential schools and hospitals.
A. Indian Residential Schools and Hospitals
1. Port Alberni: Presbyterian-United Church Alberni residential school (1895-1973). Land presently occupied by the Nuu-Chah-Nulth Tribal Council (NTC) office on Kitskuksis Road. Grave site was forensically surveyed in April 2007 and again in May 2011. The site contains a series of prominent sinkhole rows in a hill 120 meters due west of the NTC building, in thick foliage past an unused water pipeline. Children are also interred at the Tseshaht reservation cemetery and in a wooded gully east of the Catholic cemetery on River Road.
2. Alert Bay: St. Michael’s Anglican school (1878-1975) situated on Cormorant Island offshore from Port McNeill. Intact building is owned by Namgis band council. Grave site is an overgrown field adjacent to the old school, and under the foundations of the present building constructed during the 1960’s. Eyewitness Irene Starr described seeing “little skeletons between the walls” when old building was demolished.
3. Kuper Island: Roman Catholic school (1890-1975), offshore from Chemainus. Land is occupied by the Penelakut Indian band. Original school building is demolished save for a stone front entrance staircase. One grave site is immediately south of the old building in a field containing a conventional cemetery; another is at the west shoreline in a lagoon near the main dock, partly submerged by the ocean.
4. Nanaimo Indian Hospital: An experimental facility jointly funded and operated by the United Church and the Canadian Military from 1942 to 1970. Presently on National Defense land, like most Indian hospitals. Original buildings were demolished in the spring of 2006 just two weeks after a forum on the hospital was held at the adjacent Malaspina College (now Vancouver Island University). Grave sites of children who died from drug testing, sensory deprivation and invasive procedures are immediately west and south of original buildings on Fifth Avenue. Police accredited psychic Yvonne Fantin states “After touching the grounds I saw an ocean of blood and many little bodies on metal gurneys being dumped in a lime pit. Long probes were being inserted through the children’s nostrils into their mid-brains. I was told it was to create human robots.”
5. Mission: St. Mary’s Catholic school, the oldest residential school in B.C. (1861-1984). It is adjacent to and north of Lougheed Highway on the grounds of Fraser River Heritage Park and the Mission Folkfest. Original buildings are destroyed although numerous stone foundations are scattered across the park. Three grave sites are known: a) a large pile of earth on the eastern edge of the park adjacent to the former girls’ dormitory, that only appeared in the 1970’s, b) within a conventional cemetery for priests employed at the school, including felon Brother Murphy from the Kamloops school (see testimony of William Combes), and c) on a hilly slope east of the park and past thick foliage towards the new school building used presently by the Sto:lo Indian band. The grave site is 150 meters west of the new school building.
6. North Vancouver: Squamish (1898-1959) and Sechelt (1912-1975) Catholic schools, jointly operated, buildings are now destroyed. The grave site is located within the present conventional Squamish Band cemetery.
7. Sardis: Coqualeetza Methodist-United Church school (1889-1940), then operated as a medical experimental center by the Canadian government from 1940-1969, its cover being a tuberculosis sanitorium. The burial site is adjacent to the Sto:lo Indian reserve and Little Mountain school and to the former hospital building.
8. Cranbrook: St. Eugene Catholic school (1898-1970). Original building demolished. Several large grave sites completely covered by tourist resort and golf course funded by the federal government in 1999, soon after the first residential school Tribunal where Cranbrook graves were extensively discussed.
9. Williams Lake: Catholic school (1890-1981). Original building destroyed but foundations intact, located five miles south of town. Grave sites reported north of former school grounds and under foundations of a fifty-meter-long tunnel structure.
10. Meares Island: Christie Catholic school (1898-1974), offshore from Tofino. Presently the Kakawis Native Healing Center, which incorporates former school buildings. Burial grounds are immediately south of the Center. Underground storage rooms are still intact in which dead bodies were held prior to burial, according to witness Trudy Smith.
11. Kamloops: Catholic school (1890-1978). Buildings still intact, occupied by Tk’emlups band council. Main mass graves are immediately south of old school in two locations: within the present field and former orchard and under the Pow Wow center and administrative buildings. Witness William Combes said, “Where that office building is now is where they had the underground chambers where they tortured me on a rack and killed lots of kids.”
12. Lytton: St. George’s Anglican school (1901-1979). Building destroyed. Grave site next to the present playground. Children also reported buried under floorboards of the old building. Witness George Harris describes deaths of children who were locked in stocks in school yards and from floggings of runaway children who were caught and returned.
13. Fraser Lake: Lejac Catholic school (1910-1976). Buildings now destroyed. Graves reported under old school foundations and between the walls. Runaways imprisoned in sub-basement prisons and left to starve to death, according to former employee “Ken”.
14. R.W. Large Memorial Hospital, Waglisla: Founded by United Church missionary doctors in 1928. Still in operation. Site of widespread Eugenics experiments, forced sterilizations and mind control experiments by Dr. George Darby senior with Department of Defense and CIA funding. Burial site is adjacent to original buildings near docks. Purging of records of sterilizations occurred in January 1998 shortly after the first residential school lawsuits commenced and prior to first Tribunal into residential schools. According to witness Steve Sampson of Chemainus, “Barb the hospital administrator had most of those sterilization records dumped in the ocean”. (See references at eugenicsarchive.ca and www.murderbydecree.com).
1. Edmonton: United Church school (1919-1960). Building destroyed. Presently site of Poundmaker Lodge in St. Albert. Graves located south of the Lodge under a thick hedge running north-south, adjacent to a large memorial marker.
2. Edmonton, Part 2: Charles Camsell Hospital (1945-1967). Building still intact. An experimental medical hospital jointly run by federal government and United Church. Childrens’ graves are south of the building adjacent to the staff garden.
3. Saddle Lake: Bluequills Catholic school (1898-1970). Building still intact. Skeletons and baby-sized skulls observed in a basement furnace by witness Lillian Shirt. Grave is adjacent to the school.
4. Hobbema: Ermineskin Catholic school (1916-1973). Buildings gone. Five intact, small skeletons observed in basement furnace by witness Richard Johnson. Graves located under foundations of original buildings.
1. Brandon: Methodist-United Church school (1895-1972). Building still intact though partly in ruins. Burials observed west of building by witness Peter Yellowquill.
2. Portage La Prairie: Presbyterian-United Church school (1895-1960). Building destroyed but much rubble remains. Children buried at nearby Hillside Cemetery north of the school ruins according to witness Peter Yellowquill who assisted in burials.
3. Norway House: Methodist-United Church school (1900-1974). Witness and former employee Edith Hill describes a “very old grave” next to the now-demolished school building, destroyed by United Church after local lawsuits commenced against that church in 2004. “The bones of the children and adults were purposely mixed up so they couldn’t tell them apart.” (Witness Edith Hill).
1. Thunder Bay: Lakehead Psychiatric Hospital, still in operation. A primary medical experimental center funded by the federal government, CIA and Catholic church. Employed several “ex” Nazi doctors under the post-war Project Paperclip including Dr. Ruth Kyander and Dr. Heinz Lehman, who jointly developed the mind-retarding drug Chlorpromazine (“the chemical lobotomizer”) using involuntary aboriginal test subjects. Experimental IUD devices were implanted in women, causing deaths. A list of 600 people killed in experiments was released by the local native band in 1998, but then suppressed by the RCMP. Women and children are buried adjacent to present hospital grounds.
2. Sioux Lookout: Pelican Lake Catholic school (1911-1973). Children buried in prominent mound near to the former school building, now demolished.
3. Kenora: Cecilia Jeffrey Presbyterian-United Church school (1900-1966). Large burial mound east of the former school building, now demolished. Very extensive series of sinkholes near the lake indicate a second mass burial site.
4. Fort Albany: St. Anne’s Catholic school (1926-1964). Grave site is immediately adjacent to former school building. Deaths of children placed routinely in basement electric chair reported in the Globe and Mail, October 21, 1996 (see www.murderbydecree.com).
5. Spanish: Catholic school (1883-1965). Numerous graves are reported adjacent to former school building and under floorboards and foundations.
6. Brantford: Mohawk Institute Anglican school (1832-1979). First residential school in Canada and longest running. Building still intact and used by Grand River Mohawk band council. Mounded earth and sinkholes indicating mass graves are located extensively on the former school grounds and in forest fifty meters east of the building. Nicknamed “the Mushhole” because of the practice of staff of imprisoning children in cement cisterns and leaving them there to die, according to witness Geronimo Henry. Same witness positively identified buttons and bones recovered in ITCCS and Mohawk-sponsored excavation in October and November 2011. The same bones were positively identified as that of a young girl by Smithsonian Institute pathologist Dr. Don Ortner in January 2012. Excavation occurred in the same area fifty meters east of school building, recovering burned and cut bones, clothing and buttons entangled in roots of tree, confirming school practice of planting trees over buried children, according to witness Roberta Hill. Children were also tortured and buried in sub-basement area of school, possibly involving cultic practices. (See separate report, Appendix Six, www.murderbydecree.com) .
7. Sault Ste. Marie: Shingwauk Anglican school (1873-1969). Some buildings intact. Graves are on grounds of the old school and in nearby gully.
1. Montreal: Allan Memorial Institute, McGill University. Still in operation since opening in 1940. Major recipient of MKULTRA CIA funding for Dr. Ewen Cameron experiments in mind control and personality modification. Mass grave of children killed in experiments of Cameron and Dr. Wilder Penfield lies north of main building, on the southern slopes of Mount Royal behind an old stone wall. Witness is experiment survivor Ann Diamond.
B. Contemporary Body Disposal Sites
1. Vancouver: Musqueam Indian reserve. Witness and former band maintenance worker Les Guerin has documented the disposal of human and pig remains by Dave Pickton at Musqueam in late 1990’s and early 2000’s. Uncovered remains have been confirmed by Simon Fraser University pathologists. Guerin and band member Art Stogan forced off reserve “at gunpoint” after confronting Chiefs Ed John and Wendy Grant-John over mass grave site at the reserve dump and their illegal importation of drugs and guns at adjoining Celtic Shipyards. Ed John also named by witnesses Helen Michel and Frank Martin as engaged in child trafficking and disappearance of band members in land thefts on John’s home Carrier-Sekani reserve. (See “Memorandum on Missing People”, Appendix Seven, p. 371 ff at www.murderbydecree.com ).
2. Sea to Sky Highway, Horseshoe Bay: Witness Annie Parker, former prostitute and police informant, describes a hunting lodge ten to fifteen kilometers north of Horseshoe Bay on the Sea to Sky Highway that serves as a body disposal site for aboriginals and prostitutes killed by police and organized crime. The site has been in operation since the 1990’s and contains underground metal cisterns where remains are interred. It was originally owned by RCMP officer Bruce Michaelson and his two associates named Dave and Steve, both of whom served on and misdirected the original Missing Women’s Task Force. Their victims include aboriginal women tortured and killed in “snuff” films as well as competitors to the Chinese Triad drug trade, which underwrites the films and employs Vancouver police and RCMP officers for security and as assassins. A secondary body disposal site of this operation is in Beaver Lake in Stanley Park. According to Annie Parker, “Michaelson and his group are hunting aboriginal women, like in an ethnic cleansing … they target Indians as young as twelve and get rid of them after they’ve used them. They’re untouchable because they have big money backers and judges.” (See Appendix Seven, “Missing People Memorandum, www.murderbydecree.com )
3. “Piggy’s Palace” and private residence, Coquitlam: Witness Grant Wakefield, former Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) field operative, corroborates Parker’s account and links the Triad-Vancouver “snuff” film and drug trade with major political figures and the convicted Pickton family. According to Wakefield, “The Picktons were the body disposal crew who didn’t do the actual killings of prostitutes. The burials were done in the forested area up the slopes in Coquitlam and further east in Maple Ridge. The killings of the native girls happened in a wealthy home in Coquitlam a couple of kilometers from Piggy’s Palace. In my undercover role I saw that at these snuff parties there were Chinese and Canadian military and business people, former Prime Minister Paul Martin, Mayor (and now Senator) Larry Campbell and a local Catholic Bishop.” (Murder by Decree, ibid.)
4. The Vancouver Club: Witness Jack Cram, former trial lawyer, brought criminal charges against three British Columbia judges naming them as participants in a child trafficking ring and the disappearance of native women. His evidence named the Vancouver Club at 915 West Hastings street as a center of these actions. Cram claims that a series of underground tunnels and chambers along Burrard Street serve as the killing and body disposal area, linking the Club with downtown churches and the Catholic St. Paul’s Hospital (the scene of the medical murder of Kamloops Indian school survivor William Combes).
5. Nanaimo: Closed source, a former Hell’s Angels member, describes a series of closed coal mine shafts in the Jingle Pot Road area that serve as a body disposal area for organized crime, the RCMP and churches operating Indian residential schools and the Nanaimo Indian Hospital. These shafts also interred children killed at the experimental medical center at nearby Brannen Lake operated by the federal government and the United Church. The military land embracing the former Nanaimo Indian Hospital also contains the graves of children who died from its experiments, in the area west and south of the now-demolished buildings along Fifth Avenue south of Vancouver Island University.
6. Highway 16, northern B.C.: Numerous native and police witnesses describe the area between Terrace and Burns Lake as containing at least eight separate body dumping locations including on local Carrier-Sekani reserves and on farms in Moricetown and Burns Lake. The increasing presence of Chinese Liquid Natural Gas companies and PetroChina along this route has led to the disappearance of entire aboriginal families. Closed sources claim that death squads of RCMP and Chinese army personnel are mostly responsible for these disappearances, especially since the Trudeau government’s Foreign Investment Protection Act allows China to station its “security forces” on Canadian soil.
This information and accompanying primary evidence and sources are registered in the ITCCS archives and are on the public record.